We all know that Microsoft Office applications have been bliss to those who want to accomplish their work-related tasks timely and efficiently. With all the variety of applications and programs, MS Office team meetings software is one of the most proficient applications in use. Sometimes, you want to have a bit of fun while using the Microsoft Teams meetings. Here in this article, we will guide you to learn the basics to use the Snapchat filters so that you can add emojis and filters to make your teams meetings more joyful.
As the Quarantine days are passing by, and we all are performing work from home tasks. There we go with Microsoft Teams meetings and here we learn how to make the meetings more delightful and appealing. If you are working in an educational institution where the kids have to come on camera to have an interactive session, then you surely need filters to make the learning sessions fun for them. These are apt for the people who are introverts and a little camera shy so it’s a nice way to share their camera. For more relatable information visit office.com/setup.
What are the steps to use Snapchat filters with Office Team meetings?
To make your interactive sessions more useful and entertaining you can make use of Snapchat filters and for that, you need to learn the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the App store and install the “Snap Camera” application.
- In the next step, you have to configure the Snap camera on your TV screen.
- Remember once the “Snap Camera” app is downloaded you just have to double click on it to open it.
- Now, click on the cog at the top of the application.
- You just have to make a selective choice of your camera from the option that is labelled as “Choose your camera”.
Note: If the camera on your device is already linked with another app then remove the connection first.
- After this, go to the earlier established screen and choose your camera and select the “Snap filter” option on the list.
- You now have to set the Microsoft Teams in order to access the “Snap” camera. You will now see a Snap camera appearing on-screen.
- This is when you can easily go into Teams and then set your camera to access the “Snap camera” as directed.
- For a meeting, you can just click the 3 dots icon and then choose your camera by clicking your Teams profile and selecting the “Devices” option.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
As we are stuck in the Quarantine days due to Coronavirus it is important to stay connected with your official working teams and complete the assigned tasks. Whether you are working in an educational institution or you have to connect with teams under your supervision you need to use Microsoft Office Teams meetings. And to make the meeting session more interactive you can use the Snapchat filters with your camera. We hope this article has helped you to use the Snapchat filters to the best. If you still have any doubts about the topic we just discussed then we recommend you visit office.com/setup.