We all know that Windows operating systems have been bliss to our working lifestyles since its establishment. The developers of Microsoft Windows versions know what amendments to make with their latest software or programs. With the latest Windows version Windows operating system, the developers of Microsoft office have discontinued the support for Windows media center. You do not find the Media center in Windows 10. However, you can unofficially install and work with the Media center in windows 10.
Many of the Windows 10 users still look back to the office versions, where the Media center is used to be an official part of the operating system. Unfortunately, you will not get the Media center in the Windows 10 OS. In this article, you will find the alternative process to install the Media Center and work with it without any interruptions. So, without any further description let us get started with the topic.
Point to remember: The process in the article is not officially supported by the official authorities by Microsoft. There is a small chance to encounter unexpected errors and bugs in the installation and working process.
What is the process to install Media Center in the Windows 10 operating system?
There is a certain process to be followed to install Media Center in the Windows 10 operating system. This process is as follows:
- First of all, you need to download the Windows Media Center installer from the web browsers.
- After this, you have to choose the correct file to download it and click on the “Download” button via the browser.
- Once the process is completed you have to save the file to your computer desktop.
- Now, open the File Explorer and go to the same location.
- Search for the downloaded file and right-click on it to extract the same.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and run the program file to install it on the computer.
- After this, you just have to open the Windows Media center file to proceed further.
- In the end, just download the additional codes (if it is needful).
Note: If you are stuck in between the steps mentioned above then we straightforwardly recommend you visit the official website and get the assistance.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Although the media center is no longer to be considered as an in-built feature of Windows 10. But you can still download the unofficial Media Center file from the web browsers you operate. We hope that this article has helped you to install and work with the Media center in Windows 10 operating system. However, we clarify that you might encounter some bug issues or errors within the installation process. If you still have any confusion or doubts about the topic in discussion then you can directly visit the official website of Microsoft. You will get the assistance from the tech expert team of professionals to solve your queries and relatable concerns.