If your Outlook application doesn’t start then you do not need to be disappointed. To get the email client backup and to run it properly can be similar to what you think. To fix it right it all depends on what you experience as well as the version of MS Outlook version that you are using. In this article, you will get to learn the steps to troubleshoot and repair the issues to open and access MS Outlook without any interruptions. The steps to eradicate this issue is applicable to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 versions along with Mac operating systems.
What are fixes to troubleshoot Outlook app errors on PC?
The troubleshooting techniques in this section will help you to fix these issues for Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 and 2010. You can try to disable the add-ins and then follow the steps given below:
Real also >> How COVID-19 gave way to early digital transformation?
- Open the Outlook app in safe mode and choose the file.
- Followed by this, choose “Options” and then choose the “Add-ins” option.
- Make sure you select “Com Add-ins” in the “Manage box” window.
- Tap on the “Go” button and then take the screenshots before you disable them.
- You have to tap on the “Remove” button and choose the “File” and “Exit” option.
- Open the Outlook and see if you have resolved the issue or not.
How to troubleshoot Outlook application error on the Mac operating system?
The following troubleshooting techniques will help you to resolve the error on Mac operating system:-
- Open the Office app such as Word or Excel application.
- Go to the “Help” option and choose the “Check for updates” option.
- Tap on the “Automatically download and install” option beneath “ How would you like updates to be installed?”
- Tap on the “Check for updates” option.
- You can always choose other recovery options available on the website.
MS Office 365 Outlook support and recovery assistant
If you are having access to the cloud-based Microsoft 365 on your Mac and PC, then you need to download and use the automated support and recovery and assistant tool in order to diagnose and resolve the issues in starting Outlook application. Just follow the steps given below:
Read Also >> How to insert a PST file to the MS Outlook mail?
- First of all, you need to download the “Support and Recovery assistance” tool from the official Microsoft Office website.
- Now, run the “Installation” tool and once you have installed the software it will start automatically.
- Tap on the “I Agree” option and accept the Licensing agreement.
- Just select the “Outlook” program and tap on the “Next” button.
- Choose the “Yes” option to confirm and tap on the “Next” option.
- Enter the credentials as prompted and then tap on the “Next” button.
- You have to wait while you have to diagnose the problem.
- After this, you will see the review results once the diagnosis process is finished.
- Follow the prompts and check when Outlook is starting without any interruptions or not.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In the end, we just hope you can now deal with the problem where you are not able to start Outlook application. However, if you still have issues or queries related to the topic then you can visit the official website of Microsoft office and resolve the related queries. Remember the customer support assistants will help you to resolve the interruptions. The team of professionals will assist you with the best possible solutions and are readily available for you 24/7 and you can connect with them via chat or phone call.