The renowned Microsoft Office applications serve a variety of purposes in a user’s work progress. Microsoft has designed these applications in such a manner that you do not have to look somewhere else in case you are working in an organization. On top of that, these apps keep getting updated from time to time to stay consistent with the latest technology.
Most of you are only aware of the basic versions of Office which includes Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, etc. But a few are aware of its other plans and product. One such plan of Office is Office 365 ProPlus about which we are going to discuss in this article. This plan has been given a new name and is now known as Microsoft 365 Apps for the enterprise.
What is Office 365 ProPlus?
In simpler words, we can say that it is a subscription-based plan specifically designed for small-scale businesses. It is not that the large-scale business organizations cannot use it but it will be costlier for them. The plan is such that its charges are based on per-user rather than per device. It includes all the necessary products that are a part of any Office version.
Read Also >> Guide to use Snapchat filters in MS Office Team meetings
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows- The plan is supported on Windows 7 and later.
- Mac- it can run on the two latest versions of macOS
- iOS- these devices should run on iOS 10 and higher.
- Android- It should run on the Android version KitKat (4.4.X).
- Skype for Business
- OneDrive for Business
All these Office 365 ProPlus apps keep getting updated regularly so as to match the new developments in software and technology.
(Note: you can also download the mobile version of these apps in which Microsoft Access and Microsoft Publisher are exceptions. These are also available to be used online without having to download them on your PC.)
What do you get with the Office 365 ProPlus plan?
You are eligible to get all these apps that are mentioned above. With that, you will get additional intelligent cloud storage of up to 1 TB on OneDrive for Business and other tools that are necessary for running a business. You can also add and delete the number of users who can access this subscription-based service.
How to get Office 365 ProPlus?
Maybe you will not find enough information about Office 365 ProPlus on the official website of Microsoft or on office.com/setup. But you can get your hands on the Products page of Office. Moreover, it can be easily purchased online. You can either install it using Office deployment tool or by the traditional method which goes as follows:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account by entering the registered credentials.
- When the home page of Office opens, select ‘Install Office’.
- After this, select ‘Install’ again present next to your desired Office version.
- Now, either choose Run, Setup or Save file whatever option you see.
- Select ‘Yes’ to give your consent on when the User Account Control window opens.
- The activation steps will be based on whether you are using Windows or Mac device:
- Windows- find an Office app and click on it to begin the activation.
- Mac- use the Launchpad to locate an Office app.
- Follow some easy instructions to activate Office 365 ProPlus completely.
For further information on Office 365 ProPlus, you can visit the official website of Office.